[Moniker Art Fair]
















I was super honoured to be involved in Moniker Art Fair this year exhibiting alongside some huge names (Banksy, D*Face, Shepard Fairey and countless others).

My show was called 'Lunacy, Law and Conscience' and involved me doing live drawing for the entire weekend.

Everything I exhibited was made out of tape, and the fair was the debut exhibition of the miniatures ive been doing, some of which are posted above.

As well as the tape drawings I did two new linoprints, each hand cut and printed onto pages from the book which gave the show it's title.

All of the unsold works are available for purchase, and will be shown this December at Hoxton Gallery.


MASSIVE thanks to Frankie Shea, Kristoph Hoffard, and Nick Thompson.


SHOP www.benjaminmurphy.bigcartel.com WEB www.benjaminmurphy.info

No comments:

Post a Comment