[Before the storm]






































Hello dear readers. So the reason for me being lamer than a Bronte sister blog-wise is that I'm really busy doing all kinds of arty things all over the place. By the end of this month I will have done art in Hertfordshire, Sheffield, Bolton, Dalston, Somerset and Newquay. This, as you can imagine leaves not much time for blog updates, so I'm going to make the ones I do post be super good. Just like this one. Exactly.

I am having an exhibition at Tina, We Salute You in Dalston, East London starting on the 15th of August. I will be taping all over their walls all week and then the private show will hopefully be on the 22nd or thereabouts, email me if you want to come and I'll send you an invite!

Benjaminmurphy@live.co.uk

Oh yeah, and check out this sick new band Ninetails, sick name, sick tunes, and their sick artwork is done by Cody sick Oyama.

www.facebook.com/ninetailsband

No comments:

Post a Comment